Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I have a new job

After three and a half years of covering UNC sports, I have a new, permanent job as editor of CarolinaBlue Magazine.

Firstly, I want to say thanks for everyone at the Daily Tar Heel who made my experience there great. You all mean a lot to me and I had a great time working with you over these years.

*Added note: Yes, while I still a full-time student. I graduate in May.*

As for the new gig, the monthly magazine covers UNC hoops and football mainly but focuses on recruiting in both sports as well as sections highlighting Olympic sports and other features. If you're interested in a late Christmas gift, follow this link to subscribe to the magazine and its online digital component that comes out weekly.

I will still do breaking news and such, and you can find that at http://northcarolina.247sports.com/. There I will have some stories for anyone to view and others behind the paywall. Either way, a link will always be sent out on my Twitter.

It's a short post because I'm really bad at these kind of announcements. Thanks to everyone who has already sent their congratulations and I really look forward to getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment